Day tour Caminito del Rey
Go for a day tour Caminito del Rey with Tejeda Tours. Come with us!
- Small Group (up to 6 people)
- Quiet pace and sufficient free time
- Spectacular walk!
- English speaking guide
- Comfortable 9 person bus
- The excursion Camino del Rey takes place on Wednesdays
- Duration of the entire excursion about 8 hours
- Easy but spectacular walk
- Free time for coffee and personal filling in.
This day tour Camino del Rey costs EUR 100,- per person.
This includes: transport, guide, entrance Caminito, coffee and a sandwich.
Note: this excursion can also be booked as a private excursion.
- From 8 years old
- Normal shoes are mandatory (no flip-flops!).
- Please take your identity papers with you.
- Sometimes the path is closed due to weather conditions. If that is known before departure you can cancel free of charge. If it becomes known while we are on the way, the excursion will be converted to the El Torcal excursion. Refund will then not take place.
Caminito del Rey
The ‘king´s little pathway’ runs through the El Chorro gorge. It was built more than 100 years ago to gain better access to the hydroelectric power plant located in the gorge. The path is 3 km long, 1 meter wide and up to 100 meters above the ground. (For people who are afraid of heights less suitable.) Before and after the path there is still walking. The total walk is 7 km long, takes about 3.5 hours and is suitable for everyone with a normal condition. Information about the Caminito del Rey
Description day tour Caminito del Rey
Around 9 o’clock you will be picked up by the guide. The group is small (up to 6 people) so we are on the road in no time. On to the Caminito del Rey!
Our goal is the village of Ardales. The ´king´s little pathway´ starts near this village. The journey takes about 1.5 hours. We come through beautiful nature and some authentic Andalusian villages. We also drive along the Ardales lakes. These are reservoirs with a whimsical shape and the water has several beautiful blue colours. On arrival there is coffee with a sandwich so that we can start well on our walk. After 2 km walking through beautiful nature we arrive at a checkpoint where we are admitted to the actual path. Now the most spectacular part begins!
Most of the time you walk on wooden planks but sometimes there are pieces of glass or metal grid made so that you can see 100 meters into the depth!
At the end of the walk there is free time to drink coffee and view the dam. Then we go back to the coast.
It is time to go home again. The end of a nice trip Caminito del Rey.
Please contact us in case you have questions.
Go to the overview of all our day tours and excursions